- Company Name:Daedong Chem Tech Co.,Ltd
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2002. 07.11
- Related Keywords:fluorine, flouro CARBONE, oil repellnt, water repellent, pfoa, pfos
Daedong Chem Tech Co.,Ltd
we are manufacturer of flouro carbone based water and oil repellent in Korea.
we have Carbone 8 and Carbone 6 water repellent.
carbone 6 water repellent is PFOS, PFOA free..
NEOGUARD WR-SERIES doesn't contain APEO(Alkyl Phenol Ethylene Oxide) inducing endocrine
disrupting chemicals. It doesn't have inflammability, volatility. It is a environment
-friendly fluoro carbon base water/oil repellent.
NEOGUARD WR-SERIES is W/R, O/R & S/R finish agent, it can be used under low-temp(150℃).
But as temp is go up, it is more effective.
NEOGUARD WR-SERIES can be used for fabrics, non woven fabric, paper, and synthetic
NEOGUARD WR-SERIES is specially effective to Polyester, Nylon, Cotton, Acryl, N/C, C/N,
T/C, P/NP and Spandex fabrics.
The treated effect is continued after dry cleaning or washing.
Appearance: Semi-transparency milky yellow emulsion
Effective component: Standard - 30% ± 1
Gravity : 1.08 ± 0.02
Ionic nature : Slightly cation
pH : 4± 2
Solubility : Easily in water
1. NEOGUARD WR-SERIES is APEO free.
2. NEOGUARD WR-SERIES is a environment-friendly product.
3. NEOGUARD WR-SERIES doesn't have inflammability, volatility by reducing VOC (Volatile
Organic Compound) content.
4. NEOGUARD WR-SERIES can be applied to low-temp(130-140℃) curable finish.
5. NEOGUARD WR-SERIES is suitable water repellent agent for Polyester, Nylon, Cotton,
Acryl, P/C, P/NP, C/N and N/C by usage of small quantity.
6. NEOGUARD WR-SERIES has a good compatibility with other auxiliaries because of slightly cationic nature.
7. NEOGUARD WR-SERIES maintains stable emulsion by good physical stability to mechanical condition as high temperature, high pressure and high speed etc.
8. NEOGUARD WR-SERIES also has wide pH stable range but weak acid helpful for absorbance.
9. NEOGUARD WR-SERIES has not trouble caused by Gum-up, separation, break of emulsion.
10. NEOGUARD WR-SERIES is also apply to soil releasing and oil repellent agent of paper.
1. NEOGUARD WR-SERIES can be diluted with water and treating process is
Spray --> Dry --> Cure
* Adjust of bath(In the case of mixing with penetrating agent, resin and other
1) Put water in bath by 50% of total solution.
2) Agitate enough after put a other chemicals according to maker's recommendation.
3) Add WR-SERIES to prepared bath and agitate slowly.
|Polyester||5-20 g/ℓ||160℃ X 60sec|
|Nylon||5-20 g/ℓ||170℃ X 60sec|
|Cotton||15-40 g/ℓ||160℃ X 90sec|
|Acryl||5-20 g/ℓ||170℃ X 60sec|
|P/C(=T/C)||10-25 g/ℓ||160℃ X 90sec|
|PNP||10-30 g/ℓ||160℃ X 90sec|
|N/C, C/N||10-30 g/ℓ||170℃ X 90sec|
|P/U(Spandex)||10-30 g/ℓ||150℃ X 120sec|
1) Remove impurities by pre-treatment procedure. Alkali, spinning oil, sizing agent
and other surfactant are bad influenced to repellency.
2) After dyeing, remove completely a surfactant as levelling agent, dispersing agent
and penetrating agent, etc.
Reasonable pH condition is 5-6 and avoid from alkaline solution, it can be the
factor of Gum-up and low water repellency.
1) Put water in bath by 50% of needed solution
2) Put resin, softener and etc according to the quantity consumed
3) Put reasonable amount of WR-SERIES and check the bath condition (pH, stability...)
If pH condition is exceed 7.0, add acid. Stability is problem, add IPA.
1. Avoid from mixing with anionic auxiliaries.
2. Fixing agent of reactive dyes can be influenced to water repellency.
3. Best repellency effect is needed proper repellent agent and catalyst.
4. Treatment with antipastic agent is needed careful consideration.
5. Remove floating matters in bath or some over-flow is better.
8. When bath color is changed by dyes come out from fabric, bath cleaning is needed.
9. Small size and auto-feeding bath is reasonable for W/R finish because it is
effective to prevent ending or tailing.
1. Store in -5℃ ~ 40℃. Avoid from direct fire and light.
2. Close a cover fasten.
3. Low toxic but prohibit contact with the skin, eyes, inhalation and swallowing.
Don't eat this product and further detail contents is in MSDS.
****we have many kinds of water repellnt agent..
(silicone type, flouro type and so on)
Do not hesitate to contact us!!!!*****
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931